Thursday, April 27, 2006

Self-Leadership

I am hands-on to build more depth into our portfolio of products/services, so that I can plan for marketing and design of the brochures.
One of the core competencies for my business is to provide turnkey solution for office automation:
  1. Electrical/Lighting/Air-Con Works
  2. Voice/Data Cabling and Wireless
  3. Interior Design and Office Furniture
  4. Fire Alarms/Smoke Detector
  5. CCTV/DVR, PA, Security Access system
  6. Desktop PCs, Printers, Scanners etc and other computer peripherals/supplies
  7. Servers - new/old, maintenance, setup, administrative support, spare parts etc
  8. Networks (switches/routers) as well as Storage Solutions and Media
I am also need to expand on our pool of reliable partners and suppliers.
To improve my power of persuasion and influence, I signed up and attended a 2-day Self-Leadership workshop by Andrew Bryant last week, it was enlightening but still harbor some linger doubts of how to put what learnt into practice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Garfield said...

is the course worth attending?

12:12 PM  
Blogger 貓奴MAY said...

^_^

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home