Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!!

During the day, I worked on projects and assignments. After work, I am helping my wife with the household chores and taking care of my two children. Then here and there, squeezing all the remaing time to work on the latest series of Buffalo Technology's LinkStation and TeraStation Pro Network Attached Storage for our debut newsletter.
Buffalo has an almost 27% share of the U.S. NAS market (source: NPD TechWorld April, 2005). At a price of US$1.00 per Gigabyte, it offers an affordable storage solution to home and small business users. The TeraStation Pro especially, has marked improvements in its features compared to its predecessor.
Interestingly, the embedded kernel is Linux based, probably allowing technically-inclined guys out there to hack into its kernel and do some modifications to its firmware.
Watch this space, the newsletter will be out soon. Just some finishing touches to go...

3 Comments:

Blogger Garfield said...

ok. let me know when the newsletter will be published =)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

It will be interesting. I am looking at NAS for my home use too.
A comparison of the available product in the market now will be greatly desirable.

Cheers.

9:20 AM  
Blogger totoro said...

We actually loaned the sets from the supplier for the eval.

^_^

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home