Friday, September 15, 2006

New Servers

I am happy to get my hands on some refurnished Sun Enterprise 250 servers and a StorEdge D1000 external disk array. This is the first time I get these resources from our new supplier. I will be deploying the servers and storage into production in the due time.
First thing first, I will need to arrange for the hardware to be thoroughly tested because I only have one-month long one-to-one-exchange warranty. If the hardware is proven reliable, I will possibly consider them into my line of products. That will keep our prices, systems integration and services affordable!! ... Not only affordable, but also need to be unbeatable!!

I am also interested with their refurnished 3com hubs and Cisco switches as well, but most urgently, looking for an external DLT tape drive at least a 40/80 for backup purposes.

Still thinking of what to pen for this month newsletter, probably something related?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home